513 561-7076

Child Eye Exam bookHoward and the Amazing Eye Exam
Hello everyone and happy new year. We thought this book might be good for parent of taking a child to their first pediatric eye exam

Get your child ready for their first exam with this charming story about Howard the Hedgehog. Howard is Star Student this week and is excited to tell his classmates all about his first trip to the eye doctor. From a fun puppet show to cool 3-D glasses, Howard shows the class that visiting the Optometrist isn’t scary at all. It’s a lot of fun!

Click this link for the Children's book by Dr. Cayti McDaniel, Ohio State Optometry School alumna and associate professor of clinical optometry, co-authored this fun and educational book, "Howard and the Amazing Eye Exam."

Comments

01/25/2016 7:53am

Therefore i'm really glad to read the idea and being able to share my very own thoughts on it. I

07/14/2016 2:33am

Children tend to think that the hospital is a scary place and that getting a check up will is nothing but bad news. I find it great how people come up with things that can help ease children with check ups. A story book was definitely a great idea. Children might even be excited about being healthy and improving eye sight with this book. I want to get this for my nephew since my sister told me about his check up two weeks from now.

02/24/2016 9:21am

Be sure your optometrist or ophthalmologist knows about what’s medically relevant.The most important contribution a patient can give me is a thorough and accurate health history.Nice article. Read more at visusoogkliniek.nl

03/03/2016 5:03am

This is important, though it's necessary to help you head over to it weblink:

04/04/2016 1:24am

Articles you will an excellent site in this way, despite inside meal collection to generate a fantastic web page this kind of???

04/04/2016 2:16am

Function web vital to source data that's incredibly appropriate string with the lovers.

Everything occurs completely likely inisudah after i may check out your website and your web web page currently provide you advantages face-to-face, nearly all due to the fact Several benefits makes it possible for.

We have been usually kidding around along with satisfied, ignore virtually all gripes along with gripes because currently the wife or husband as well as we know precisely what that may be relating to life-time because of this critical web page site.

05/03/2016 7:01am

This book is amazing. I want to get it.

05/11/2016 1:30am

This is a great one Children's book by Dr. Cayti McDaniel! Very good!

05/22/2016 7:25am

Your own weblogs have grown to be my personal listing for those points educational. I will wager which i discovered the very best help writing a cv right here. It's simpler to arrive right here compared to to look on their behalf by myself. A person conserve me personally period and also you allow it to be pleasant whilst from this.

06/08/2016 10:15am

I learned that being an Outsider was never actually something forced upon me, but was really a choice made deep down within my soul; my mountain a place from which I could not only collect my thoughts and look at the reflection of myself in the streams and rivers, but also a place from which I could better understand the world, and be free to come down into it whenever I pleased.

06/11/2016 2:24am

I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job!

08/01/2016 2:47am

Many thanks for getting enough time to discuss this, They have been a giant help for us. Thanks a whole lot.

12/18/2016 6:22am

I like very much to read Your posts and this is for me absolutely number one blog in this topic! Congratulations and keep working like this.