513 561-7076

Hi everybody. Optometrists keep up on the latest in optometric equipment and medical advances, but we decided to get outside the world of Optometry and upgrade our "virtual tour." Our original tour was shot on an iPhone before we opened. This tour was done by a professional! It shows our reception area, peers into our contact lens center and pre-test area and gives a great view of the optical and sunglass center. It is on our Optical Shop page.

Well, we got to get back to being Optometrists, but we hope you enjoy the virtual tour. The only thing better is to stop in and visit our friendly staff and Optometrists in person. As any good Optometrist would tell you, seeing is believing and seeing well is best.

Comments

05/25/2016 4:19am

This optical company do very nice job and because we can see they are high educated and experienced like experienced. We can know more about that optical company by reading this post.

When I was a child, I of course had little and simple dreams for my career. I had this weird dream of becoming a teacher or a pilot simply because I love checking test papers and playing airplanes. But as I grew older, I then had bigger dreams for my family and myself, for a brighter future. I wanted to have a great career that would provide both needs and wants for my family. It was at junior year where the college pressure was felt that I knew right then what I really wanted to do or rather, what field I should be at. I was lucky enough to have chosen a major that I loved which is marketing but others are not so fortunate.

02/13/2017 6:21am

Your optical clinic is so cozy. I love the interiors. The lighting is just right, not too bright or too dull. The wall paints are refreshing too. Your furniture is perfectly selected. Who’s your interior designer? I’d like to get their contact for my home office.

05/27/2016 9:25am

Find out if you are at higher risk for eye diseases. ...
Have regular physical exams to check for diabetes and high blood pressure. ...
Look for warning signs of changes in your vision. ...
Exercise more frequently. Read more at our site, please.
Nice article you have shared, to know more visit visusoogkliniek.nl

It's good to read this article right now. If not, I may miss a lot of something important from you.

09/08/2016 4:09am

Thanks! That's so cool that you have such tour! Great! How have you done it?

10/01/2016 5:59pm

Europe travel packages are pre-set and pre-defined. They cater to the tourists according to the interest that they hold. Bookings and reservations are made in advance which helps in saving a lot of money and time of the tourists.

11/09/2016 4:43pm

Napa Valley has come to be synonymous with world renowned wine. In truth, the wine industry operating in this region certainly holds its own amongst wine industry heavyweights of the world; a wine enthusiast's dream.

02/18/2017 1:31pm

Now we have advanced optometris equipments. Opticians are also well trained. I work at a eye hospital. therefore suggest you to visit http://www.visusoogkliniek.nl whenever you need an eye consultant. I am sure it will be helpful.