513 561-7076

Picture
We are very excited to add a new licensed optician to the Madeira Optical team. Chelsea Wells will be working with our Optometrists to conduct contact lens fittings, fit patients with the best lenses for their prescription and helping people choose flattering eyewear frames.

Chelsea brings six years of opticianry experience, and we are excited that she brings a lot of great knowledge about sun lenses and sunwear brands.

Please join our Optometrists, opticians and staff in welcoming Chelsea to the team the next time you are in the office. We are excited to have her on the team.

Comments

04/29/2016 10:18am

Having a routine comprehensive eye exam is the most important thing you can do to prevent or treat computer vision problems.According to the National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH), computer users should have an eye exam before they start working on a computer and once a year thereafter.
During your exam, be sure to tell your eye doctor how often you use a computer at work and at home. Measure how far your eyes are from your screen when you sit at your computer, and bring this measurement to your exam so your eye doctor can test your eyes at that specific working distance.Read more at visusoogkliniek.nl

09/06/2016 6:43am

It is good to know that Chelsea will be accommodated and will meet new friends, I know that there are people out there who are kind and very sociable, friends that you can count on and will be there no matter what. I will share this to my friends and they will surely be happy about it, a true eye opener.

05/20/2016 8:12am

It is good to see that Chelsea Wells will be with you guys now. I hope she is expert contact lens fitter and she will do her job very well with you guys anyway she is looking very beautiful.

Well done, guys. I believe opticians are also very important in our society. Just as important a doctors and surgeons. Working with the eye or eye products is never an easy task. People need to be able to have complete faith in their opticians to give them the best eye attention. Doctors and opticians are all doing a good job in keeping our environment free from diseases and sight related problems.

07/21/2016 8:16am

I am genuinely sharp of perusing posts on the point of working up new site, or notwithstanding concerning Search motor marketing.What's up Jackson, in the event that you are another web client subsequently you should visit all the time this website page and read the overhauled posts at this spot.

08/08/2016 4:02am

She is a real expert. I am so glad she is in your team. Good post.

10/25/2016 3:39am

Its like you learn my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, such as you wrote the eBook in it or something. I think that you simply can do with some p.c. to drive the message house a little bit, but instead of that, that is great blog. A great read. I'll certainly be back.

11/10/2016 5:54pm

After I read and look at this article that I read I feel quite satisfied with the content contained on this page article, his future, I hope there are more interesting.