513 561-7076

PictureHalloween Safety tips from your Optometrist
Happy Halloween everyone! The weather is beautiful, but the days are getting shorter. Time to start wearing outerwear.

We wouldn't be good Optometrists is we didn't remind you to watch the area around your child's face when putting on that cool Ken Bone costume. Dark nights plus many crazy costume accessories and lots of candy can be challenge!

With winter coming, the sun is sometimes in our faces as we drive to work. In a few months glare from snow could slow you down. Don't forget to wear sunglasses in high glare driving conditions even though summer is ending.

We have added Revo to Main Jim, Costa, Oliver Peoples and more to give us great options if you need sunglasses for driving ski trips or taking your kids sledding. Many of you may remember Revo. Revo was founded in 1985, and quickly became a global performance eyewear brand known as the leader in polarized lens technology. Revo sunglasses were developed by utilizing lens technology developed by NASA as solar protection for satellites. Nearly thirty years later, Revo continues to build on its storied history of technology and innovation by offering the clearest and most advanced high-contrast polarized sunglass available. Each time you buy a pair of Revo sunglasses at Madeira Optical, $10 is donated to people fighting for thier sight.

Picture
Revo Polarized Sunglasses

Comments

11/08/2016 8:48am

It is important for us all to follow suggestions that are described in this post for the improvement of our good health. I found it very effective and i like the way of sharing thoughts with general public.

12/10/2016 5:53am

12/21/2016 12:13pm

Eye care is a lifelong system. It starts offevolved as a baby and continues through lifestyles. Prescriptions ought to be up to date and annual checkups are so as for anybody. If you would like to know about eye care visit us at www.visusoogkliniek.nl.

01/05/2017 10:00am

We should devote some time in eye care because eyesight is one of the most precious gifts of our Creator. We can't afford to lose this because there's so much beauty in nature that needs to be seen. Wearing sunglasses is one tip to take care of your eye. Sunglasses screens too much sunlight, pollution and harmful substances that might sit in our eyes. I'm impressed with your stylish and durable sunglasses. I would definitely buy for myself again and for my sister.

01/09/2017 5:43am

we provide a pop of color,a total play of design,a business look,a retro aspect that throws back to some prior time or a current trendy appearance that compliments various lifestyles and tastes.

02/23/2017 6:00am

This is important to keep a sharp eye! Don't waste your time or situation can change for worst.

Get Working CoolWinks Coupons, Discount Codes, Promo Offers & Deals Get Upto 50% Off On Sunglasses and Eyeglasses.

03/23/2017 2:15am

Sell umbrella with high Quality and low price. Contact Person BIMA WIRATAMA - 0812.1600.8602 For Call, Message and WhatsApp Thanks a lot

spunbond bag sold for children's birthday child can be custom images or photos of your favorite cartoon
order now

selling cheap wall clock wholesale at cheap prices with many motifs and shapes as well as custom color options

I Sell Products Promotional Clocks In Surabaya

Can Check Contact Us By Click Contacts Website Promotion wall clock Products In Surabaya

So I have to promote on-sale promotion wall clock cost Surabaya at wholesale prices and guaranteed good quality.

Thank you for promoting cheap wall clocks wholesale

f you need an umbrella folding, can come you in our sales agents disurabaya, you there can immediately see how we work or can see our menyablon motif that you want, we already have a folding umbrella of quality for those of you who want a message in our sales agents

03/28/2017 4:25am

Bespoke tailors are not exactly mystical beings, not by a long shot if one is to go by the description of creatures that lived in the fascinating world of the legendary writer J.R.R. Tolkien. However, one thing that many men may agree on is that the bespoke tailoring that these bespoke tailors do is quite mystifying and amazing on its own.

You should always own at least one eccentric or frivolous extra that makes you feel amazing whenever you wear it.

04/07/2017 11:10am

Howdy! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established blog. Is it very difficult to set up your own blog? I’m not very technical but I can figure things out pretty quick.

04/07/2017 11:24am

Exceptional post but I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this topic? I’d be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Cheers!

04/13/2017 1:19pm

Sunglasses screens a lot of sunlight, contamination Furthermore destructive substances that may sit in our eyes. I'm inspired with your polished Furthermore tough sunglasses.

04/13/2017 5:39pm

Sullying Moreover ruinous substances that might sit in our eyes. I'm propelled for your polished Moreover intense sunglasses.

I am Ayesha Khan From Delhi. I like your post very much and Learn some new stuff from here.

05/01/2017 6:36pm

It would be a good idea.
Thanks for sharing.

05/08/2017 8:22am

I always spent my half an hour to read this website’s content daily along with a mug of coffee.