Children have facial features that aren’t yet fully developed. Dilli Dalli designer their frames with a focus on proper, exacting fit for little faces.
- Kids are creative. Unique multidirectional hinges provide flexibility and greater durability
- Proprietary Soft Touch material delivers flexibility and strength **
- The one piece design with no separate or moving parts is simple and durable **
- Bridge and nose pads are placed lower so pupils are better centered
- Dilli Dalli frames are made with deeper groove to stop lenses from popping out of the frame **
- They didn't forget style. Dilli Dalli frames are cute, flattering shapes in soft to fun colors
- Kids are tough on frames. Dilli Dalli pediatric eyewear is designed to be impact, weather and temperature resistant **
Our team of Optometrists and opticians know how challenging it can be for small children to wear eyeglasses, especially if they need to where them all day! So offering comfortable frames is one of our top priorities.
- The temples are designed to specifically fit the natural curve of smaller heads
- The Dilli Dalli proprietary Soft Touch material offers a pleasant, softer feel **
- Built up, flared nose pads provide better fit and comfort for young children **
- Nose pads have curved edges to provide more comfort for smaller noses
When it comes to your kids, there’s nothing you wouldn’t do to keep them safe. Our Optometrists and opticians feel the same way. Dilli Dalli frames are designed with safety in mind.
- Constructed with FDA-approved materials
- Meets CPSIA standards for lead and phthalates and all CPSIA and Prop 65 standards for children’s products **
- No sharp edges or hinges that could pinch or scratch young faces **
- Designed with an adjustable breakaway safety strap
- Hypoallergenic, medical grade nose pads with anti-corrosive inserts
** exclusive to Dilli Dalli Soft Touch frames.